Investing in your future is one of the most prudent financial decisions…
At FinanceWeb.org, it is our goal to provide our consumers with the most current and reliable information available. To continue providing this quality information, we accept Advertising on the FinanceWeb.org Network subject to a certain policy. We do not allow Advertisements to affect the quality or accuracy of information provided on the Site. The purpose of this Advertising Policy is to describe the different types of Advertising accepted on the FinanceWeb.org Network and the limitations that we impose on Advertising. By “Advertising”; “Advertisement”; “Sponsored” or “Ads”, we are indicating all forms of advertising, sponsorships and promotions for which we receive compensation. The “FinanceWeb.org Network” refers to FinanceWeb.org owned and operated Web sites and third party Web sites upon which FinanceWeb.org may display Advertising.
FinanceWeb.org has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted for display on the FinanceWeb.org Network. Under no circumstances will FinanceWeb.org’s acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the products or services advertised or an endorsement of the company that promotes, distributes or manufactures the advertised products or services; including but not limited to: editorial content, videos, pictures, maps, publications, or articles.
We will make reasonable efforts to identify all Advertising on the FinanceWeb.org Network so that you can make a differentiation between Advertising and independent, editorial content. FinanceWeb.org uses the following labels whenever reasonably possible:
“Advertisement” is used to label the most common form of Advertising on our site, which is content controlled by the advertiser.
“Sponsored Links, Sponsored, or Ads” are listings that have been purchased by companies that want to have links to their sites appear adjacent to search results in response to specific terms.
FinanceWeb.org also provides a separate area on the search results page labeled “Featured Sponsors.” In this area, sponsors and advertisers may purchase space to list their own content or Advertising.
FinanceWeb.org does not endorse companies, products or services and the appearance of Advertisements is not an endorsement or a guarantee of those products, services or the companies that manufacture, distribute or promote such products or services. If you choose to click on an Advertisement, it is at your own risk and FinanceWeb.org is not responsible for any content on the advertiser’s site. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws of other governmental or regulatory organizations and any relevant accrediting bodies. FinanceWeb.org is not responsible for advertisers’ compliance with these applicable laws and regulations. If an Advertisement or any advertiser breaches any applicable law or regulation, FinanceWeb.org may remove the Advertising.
There are certain categories of Advertisements that FinanceWeb.org will not permit on the FinanceWeb.org Network at any time. FinanceWeb.org prohibits Advertisements that promote:
- illegal or objectionable products or services.
- false, in accurate or dangerous information.
- Web sites espousing racial or religious epithets, advocating physical harm against people or their property, or making blatantly false claims and material that misrepresents, ridicules, discriminates or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, national origin, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other status deemed inappropriate for the FinanceWeb.org Network.
- alcohol or tobacco products. However, we may accept promotions for educational campaigns such as responsible drinking and quitting smoking that are consistent with genuine efforts to educate consumers.
- sales of weapons, firearms, fireworks or ammunition or the like that may be designed to inflict bodily harm.
- pornography, obscene materials or themes.
- betting or gambling.
- material that directly advertises to children or is intended to attract children or other content that could be determined to be inappropriate for children.
- R” rated movies or “M” rated video games.
- political, religious or controversial public positions or candidate for public office.
- any product or service using false, misleading or deceptive information.
- Web sites that offer cracked or pirated software, or promote the cracking or pirating of any software.
- other categories as determined by FinanceWeb.org in its sole discretion from time to time.
- FinanceWeb.org does not accept Advertising on the FinanceWeb.org Network that could injure the good name or reputation of FinanceWeb.org or the FinanceWeb.org Network. FinanceWeb.org also prohibits Advertising on the FinanceWeb.org Network that infringes on FinanceWeb.org’s or third parties’ intellectual property rights including without limitation copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret rights or rights of publicity or any other such right recognized by law.
Third Party Advertisers